Thursday, July 7, 2011

From the Single Life to New Wife

Well folks, in all the excitement of the end of school, my missions trip to Honduras, and most importantly MY WEDDING... it has been quite some time since my last post. Since march, I've gone from single girl to married woman. Let me tell you... the transformation was less than impressive. If you were hoping for a blog about how different life is and how much I've changed... you are about to be severely disappointed.

Life is the same today as it was three months ago. The only difference is that I'm no longer spending my free time tying bows, making returns to hobby lobby, and mapping out wedding day timelines. Now I get quality time with my husband, time to read, and time to relax and enjoy my last summer break. Life feels right and no different than my previous life chapters, which makes me so happy since change is not something I am great at accepting.

I will say one thing about married life though. It's like a clean slate, a new beginning, both of which I'm embracing wholeheartedly! I get a new schedule, new habits, new attitude, new priorities and chores... and a new apartment :) I'm willing to take life in a different direction and, I can't wait to see where we will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment