Sunday, July 18, 2010


Hey all.

I can honestly say that I have never had a blog before nor ever even considered having one. But somehow I developed something known as "blogger breakdown" and decided to try it.

Where did summer go? It is HALF WAY THROUGH JULY!!! I can't believe it. Time is flying... and I REALLY need it to stop. Today marks 11 months left until the wedding. BAH!!!! Only 11 months!!! I've already been engaged for a month and a half. My list of wedding accomplishments in respect to my yet-to-do list looks measly.

On the upside, I DO have a dress!!! That's a BIG check off my to-do list. Oddly enough it was the very first dress I tried on and none after compared to it. And it was thanks my wonderful mom that I found the perfect dress so quickly! She knows me better than myself I think :0)

Other than my dress, the whole attire art of the wedding is NOT going so well. Mom and I thought we had found the PERFECT bridesmaid dress to go with my dress. It was gold, lacey, and CUTE!!! It was the perfect dress... until I looked at it in the store. IT HAS SILVER ON IT!!! Why on earth would you put silver on a gold dress??? I have no idea but now I'm back to square one... and it's not looking like I'll be moving to square two any time soon.

However, Mom and I are not letting dress drama get us down. In the midst of such disappointment, we have managed yet another amazing feat. We have the guest table planned out and ready to go. I know I know, you are thinking "What on earth?? That's an amazing feat??", but it was the first of our check list to be completed down to every detail! We were so excited to get SOMETHING done, whether or not it was important :0)

I'm so excited for the next 11 months, but what I'm most excited about is to finally being able to call Andy mine and know when I wake up in the morning, he will always be there. This is my final countdown, and as much as I'm looking forward to reaching the end, I'm also hesitant to leave such a perfect and complete chapter in my life. To actually put the period on the end of this chapter in my life is going to be a very hard thing for me to do, but I know God has even better plans for me and they are just being put into place :0)

There's only one thing left to say: Here's to the Journey and where it takes us :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment