Thursday, July 29, 2010

And the Winner Is...





Ok so after many, many hours of searching and visiting and calling, I have finally found some potential bridesmaid dresses. Who knew gold would be such a HARD color to find!

but! I've finally appeared to make a bit of progress, and I'm super excited about it. Thank you lightinthebox.com! You have been a lifesaver! BTW are these not the cutest dresses ever?! And at such cheap costs!

So... now to actually pick which dress... that's the new thing I can't figure out! So apparently my obstacle isn't that much smaller. But I do feel more accomplished!

And to all who have had to deal with the bridezilla in me in relation to bridesmaid dresses, thanks for your patience and hopefully this bump in the road is over with!!!

until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment