Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreamcatcher

It has been almost completely impossible for me to find bed sets that i actually like. I'm so particular and picky about it because I really like to rely on the "setting" of the room to relax. I can't stand busy paisleys or stripes or solid colors. i really seem to need a vast palette of color.

ANYWAY... I FINALLY FOUND SOME!!!!!!!!



I'm SUPER excited about this because up until now, I have not liked a single comforter that I have liked... or that had great decorative pillows that go with it. I'm all about the decorative pillows.




We don't even have a bed yet but it's so exciting to finally have a few potential options when the time comes. Wish I had more to update on but unfortunately between spring sing and nursing... I've been booked solid. Good thing spring break is around the corner and I'll be doing a TON.

No comments:

Post a Comment