Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And So It Begins... Beginning Weight Pictures




Ladies and Gentlemen... Let me present the BEFORE pictures. And there better be major improvement in a month when I do this again... or at least in 9 months.

ANYWAY...

It has begun. The slimdown. The most anticipated and annoying part of the entire wedding process.

Now don't get me wrong... it will SOOO be worth it later down the road, but when Jillian Michael's is yelling at you to do more push ups and crunches, all I want to do is curl up on the couch and eat potato chips.

Today I began the 30 day Shred- the sorest 20 minutes of my life. I have never realized HOW out of shape I have actually become since high school.

I decided to start with jillian because I'm still so far from the wedding date. So, before I get really ambitious and do P 90X, I decided I should try to work up some endurance so I don't actually die in attempting P 90X. So in 29 days we'll see if Jillian is actually worth the money I paid for her :)

That is all folks. It's time to do more homework now. Progress pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. She's great!! I've lost 18 lbs with her! Just make sure you eat right too :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete