Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally Said Yes to This Little Black Dress

So, as you all know... I have been try to find the absolute perfect bridesmaid dress- Summery and short with a twist of vintage. Well it's taken me almost 6 months to find this perfect dress... and I'm proud to FINALLY reveal it.
TAAAAAAAA DDDUUUUHHHHHHHH!

IT'S PERFECTO!
And I'm excited to finally make a step in the right direction.
I would like to add that the only reason I've even found a dress yet is because mom finally convinced me to switch from brown to black. She is wonderful. I think it will make my life easier.
ALSO..............
MY wonderful bridesmaids have been so patient and supportive of this long process. I'm super lucky. Love you all!

Well here's to a huge check off my wedding to-do list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment