Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Etsy"session: Why I Am No Longer Allowed to Get Online

Sooooo, my friends, the time has come to now make a confession. I have just discovered the wonderful world of Etsy. And I'm more obessed with it than I am with Taylor Lautner. AND THAT IS A HARD FEAT!

Anyway, I spend a lot fo the day looking at this website, falling more and more in love with all these hand-made crafts that are about as adorable as charlie. about. This is an indredibly bad deal for me. I literally am going to have to stamp my budget on my forhead... and then to my desktop so that I remember I cannot even be tempted by Etsy.

In other news... mom and I have been working on centerpiece numero uno these last couple days and I'm so excited for them! A vintage-style inspired wedding is so incredibly awesome to plan and put together! The ideas are endless! Also, I have found the main bridesmaid gift so that's taken care of! I'm feeling more and more accomplished!

OH! BIG NEWS! Brunch is what we are serving at the wedding! I'm so excited about it! There'll be all sorts of fruits, breads, quiches, brushetta....etc., all served family style! And do you know what that means???? NO BUFFET LINES! You can hold the applause :)

Finally, mom and I went to hobby lobby and bought them out of their ivory Christmas pearls tree decorations. hahahahahahaha They are PERFECT for all the things we have planned with them! Hobby Lobby is probably going to never let us enter again but at least my wedding will be beautiful.

Ok, it's late and I have to be up in not many hours. Beauty rest time!

1 comment:

  1. my cousin uses etsy to sell the jewelry he makes, it's really great

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Josh24344

    ReplyDelete